In November of 2009, Hayco Construction was founded by Travis Hayes in the middle of an economic downturn which caused a major shortage of jobs in the construction industry. Against the odds, Hayco grew through the recession to become the trusted general contractor that it is today.
Hayco has worked with the likes of LabCorp, Penske, Cone Health, Allegacy Federal Credit Union, and Altec.
When BluePrint Business Communications initially started working with Hayco — the industry leader wanted to modernize its company website, establish a social media presence, and revitalize its digital footprint. However; Hayco and BluePrint Business Communications mutually agreed that this would be accomplished organically.
From the start, the goal was to build the new website first in an effort to best prepare for the new visits from social media.
Upon completion of a web redesign, social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram were utilized. The growth was overwhelmingly positive. Over a span of 6 months, Hayco successfully attracted 141,351 social media views.
BluePrint Business Communications attributes this success to three simple principles.
1. People love people
2. People love socially responsible companies
3. Hayco is more than a construction company
These principles enabled the team at BluePrint Business Communications to create engaging content that persuaded people to interact with the brand. The content was split between posts that showcased employees, community service, community advocacy, and economic development. After all, Hayco Construction is not just a construction company. It is a brand that stands up for those when they cannot stand up for themselves.
In addition to the accomplishments Hayco enjoyed on the web development and social media fronts, with the help of BluePrint Business Communications, Hayco was able to….
- Land articles in the Summerville Journal, Lexington Dispatch, and The Daily Tar Heel that circulated to 50,000 readers and showcased Hayco’s community outreach, Hayco’s projects, and Hayco’s best practices in various markets of interest.
- Secure 11 Google reviews and increase the overall Google rating from a 4.3 to a 4.6 — this ultimately pushed Hayco to the first page of various searches on Google.
- Send over 100 emails to past and current customers. This ultimately spread goodwill and strengthened relationships leading to repeat business.
- Assisted in the attraction of new-business deals which increased Hayco annual revenue.
Hayco has made serious strides and been recognized for them. This was illustrated by the Triad Business Journal naming Hayco the 2019 Best Place to Work in the Triad and the Triad Business Journal recognizing Hayco as one of the fastest 50 growing companies in the Triad. With this in mind the Carolina’s company does not plan on slowing down.
BluePrint Business Communications is proud to announce that we will continue to work with Hayco Construction. We are proud to launch the #aCarolinasCompany campaign and assist Hayco as they expand their business into South Carolina.
For more information on how BluePrint Business Communications (the only digital marketing agency that specializes in construction marketing in the southeastern United States) can assist your business please contact…